Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I made the foot scrub and changed the salt for sugar and my feet are smooth:) rouge & whimsy: DIY gift guide mishtiart.blogspo... - follow me! :)

DIY: Washi Tape Wooden Bracelets #washitape #diy #bracelet
DIY: Washi Tape Wooden Bracelets #washitape #diy #bracelet
Click here to download
I made the foot scrub and changed the salt for sugar and my feet are smooth:) rouge & whimsy: DIY gift guide mishtiart.blogspo... - follow me! :)
I made the foot scrub and changed the salt for sugar and my feet are smooth:) rouge & whimsy: DIY gift guide  mishtiart.blogspo... - follow me! :)
Click here to download
another galaxy shoes tutorial! Would be great to use glitter for the stars
another galaxy shoes tutorial! Would be great to use glitter for the stars
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment