Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Felt cardinal ornament - i like the background color, heart shape, trees, and hanger with bead, as well as stitching around border and on cardinal. I think I'd like to see the cardinal smaller, from the side, face is a little ... ? Overall I like this though. Birch Bark Beads: Cardinal Ornament

16 diy gift tutorials for the babies and mommies on your list!
16 diy gift tutorials for the babies and mommies on your list!
Click here to download
Felt cardinal ornament - i like the background color, heart shape, trees, and hanger with bead, as well as stitching around border and on cardinal. I think I'd like to see the cardinal smaller, from the side, face is a little ... ? Overall I like this though. Birch Bark Beads: Cardinal Ornament
Felt cardinal ornament - i like the background color, heart shape, trees, and hanger with bead, as well as stitching around border and on cardinal. I think I'd like to see the cardinal smaller, from the side, face is a little ... ? Overall I like this though. Birch Bark Beads: Cardinal Ornament
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment