Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cute idea! I bought Melissa so many of the Disney snow globes when she was little! I should have just bought the little plastic dolls (Wait! I bought those as well!) and made my own!

Non-Edible Cake-- DIY Gift and Gift Boxes Idea
Non-Edible Cake-- DIY Gift and Gift Boxes Idea
Click here to download
Eight dollar store 30 minute crafts
Eight dollar store 30 minute crafts
Click here to download
Cute idea! I bought Melissa so many of the Disney snow globes when she was little! I should have just bought the little plastic dolls (Wait! I bought those as well!) and made my own!
Cute idea! I bought Melissa so many of the Disney snow globes when she was little! I should have just bought the little plastic dolls (Wait! I bought those as well!) and made my own!
Click here to download
lace doily garlands
lace doily garlands
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment